K968 WHITE FOOD MACHINERY GREASE 400g CARTRIDGE 12 per CARTON
K968 is a premium quality, water resistant grease for use in food processing environments where incidental food contact may occur.
- High degree of water resistance.
- Excellent corrosion protection.
- Good anti-wear and extreme pressure properties.
- NSF registered NSF HI, number 127929.
- Recommended for the lubrication of equipment and machinery used in connection with food for human consumption, pet food and farm animal feeds.
- Particularly recommended for use in bakery mixing machines, milk and soft drink bottling plants, and food canning plants. Also designed for applications where frequent wash-down of plant is essential.
- K968 is suitable for use in plain and anti-friction bearings.
- As with all greases used for the first time, check compatibility with the grease applied previously and if necessary purge prior to application.
- Likewise, as a general rule, take care not to over-lubricate and apply the quantity of grease recommended by the manufacturer.
Performance Level: DIN 51502 K2G-20 ISO 6743-9 L-XBBHB2 K968 also meets the requirements of the United States Food and Drug Administration under section 21 CFR 121.2553, and also 121.2610 (US Department of Agriculture), for use where incidental contact with food or feed may occur.