TEL POWERCLEAN AC 40 TRUCK WASH
AC40 truck wash is a concentrated water based high performance and non-caustic truck wash.
This product effectively removes road grime and dirt from all surfaces including plastic, rubber, chrome, aluminium and paintwork.
AC40 truck wash is bio-degradable and free rinsing.
It is suitable for gurneys and automated washing systems.
This product was specifically developed not to streak and is suitable for use on side curtains of trailers and all fabrics found in the transport and marine environments.
AC40 is primarily used to wash trucks, trailers, cars, boats, coaches and mining equipment.
It has also proved very effective as a floor cleaner and laundry cleaner (especially on greasy clothing).
This product contains corrosion inhibitors to protect surface from rusting and does not contain caustic chemicals.
It leaves paintwork shiny and streak free when used as directed.
This product is economical to use and can be used across a broad range of dilution to control performance and cost.
PRODUCT USAGE INFORMATION
- AC-40 truck wash is designed to meet the needs of many applications from economical to heavy duty cleaning so most application ratios are reached on a trial basis depending on the needs of the individual customer and the application.
- AC-40 is economical to use and can be used across a broad range of dilution rates to maximise and control performance and overall costs.
- Light Cleaning (General Washing) 1:50
- Medium Cleaning (Dirt and Grime) 1:25
- Heavy Cleaning (Built up Dirt and stubborn road grime) 1:5
- Floor Cleaner (General Washing) – 1. 50
- Laundry Cleaner – (Amazing on greasy overalls) 1. 50
Application Guide: Spray onto surface using foaming gun, pump spray pack or dilute in a bucket.
Allow time for detergent to penetrate before hosing off.
For more information: http://www.auschem.com/assets/assets/AC-40-Product-Data-Sheet.pdf