TEL POWERCAT 1000 GREASE
If you thrive on hard going, dusty, gritty conditions? then this grease is for you!
TEL Powercat 1000 grease is a premium high-performance heavy-duty grease developed for use in a wide range of industrial and mining applications.
It meets the requirements of mining and off-road equipment manufactured by;
- P&H etc.
TEL Powercat 1000 grease is blended with high viscosity index mineral base oils, a lithium complex soap thickener and fortified with EP additives, special tackifier, antioxidants and rust and corrosion inhibitors.
Molybdenum Disulphide is also added to the formulation to enhance its shock loading properties.
- Functional Multi-purpose for LOW and HIGH temperatures.
- Its extra ability to prevent scuffing and reduce wear under high load and shock load conditions, together with its excellent resistance to shear and high temperature operation, makes it preferred over other multi-purpose greases.
- Where water contaminating influences cannot be avoided, even at elevated temperatures, effective lubrication is maintained because of its excellent resistance to water wash out.
Excellent Mechanical Stability
- TEL Powercat 1000 grease maintains consistency over long periods even in the most adverse conditions.
- It is compatible with most greases except those gelled with bentone and aluminium complex thickeners.
Operating Temperature Range
- The recommended temperature range is from -20°C to 175°C, however it may be used intermittently up to 200°C.
TEL Powercat 1000 grease is the prime recommendation for the lubrication of shock loaded, heavy-duty slow-moving bearings and non-bearing applications such as those found in mobile mining equipment (i.e. cranes, scrapers, shovels and drag lines)