TEL Lith EP 0 and 00 Semi Fluid Grease
LITH EP GREASES possess excellent lubrication characteristics.
They are recommended for rolling and plain bearings lubrication whether operating under normal or severely loaded service conditions.
The NLGI semi fluid grades which are Nos. 00 and 0, are recommended for "self- leveling" applications or once through centralised automatic or semi-automatic lubrication systems.
The heavier NLGI No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3 grades that have a somewhat buttery appearance with a slightly stringy texture are prime recommendations for automotive, marine and industrial applications.
LITH EP GREASES are manufactured with lithium hydroxy-stearate base thickener and selected high viscosity index mineral oils combined with rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors and very effective lead-free extreme pressure additives.
Their brand names incorporate the NLGI consistency, e.g. LITH EP2 GREASE is NLGI No. 2.
- MULTI-PURPOSE GREASES for high and low temperature applications.
- LITH EP GREASES protect all moving parts from shock loading's; they prevent scuffing and reduce wear because have excellent shear stability, high load extreme pressure characteristics.
- WATER RESISTANCE. They have been formulated to guarantee a much-improved level of resistance to water washout to extend bearing life in wet environments.
- HIGH SHEAR STABILITY ensures long service life particularly in sealed anti-friction bearing.
- The excellent resistance to mechanical shear combined with high film strength maintains grease consistency for extended lubrication service.
- OXIDATION INHIBITED assures long service life.
- RUST AND CORROSION INHIBITED promotes effective lubrication under difficult environments that may be corrosive or rust prone service situations.
- These inhibitors protect all metal components under these adverse conditions.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE The recommended temperature range is from -20°C to 130°C, however they may be used at higher temperatures with the lubrication frequency increased accordingly