K48 Moly Grease Cartridge (Carton 36)
K48 is a premium quality multi-purpose grease for use in all anti-friction and plain bearings subjected to high load conditions.
The incorporation of Molybdenum Disulphide imparts a high degree of wear protection against load, shock loading and dusty environments.
Used extensively for applications throughout industry and the automotive sector.
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear performance,
- High degree of corrosion protection,
- Highly versatile multipurpose grease
- K48 is specially formulated for use in industrial equipment, cars, vans, trucks and construction plant such as bulldozers, scrapers, loading shovels and dump trucks where it will give superior performance, in all industrial plain and rolling element bearings.
- It is particularly recommended for constant velocity joints and fifth wheel lubrication.
- It is particularly effective where movements are small or intermittent and where fretting corrosion is a problem.
- As with all greases used for the first time, check compatibility with the grease applied previously and if necessary purge bearings prior to application.
- As a rule, take care not to over-lubricate and apply the quantity of grease recommended by the bearing manufacturer.