Morris: K42 Grease Multi-Purpose 400g (36 per Carton)
K41EP to K43EP are premium quality multipurpose greases for use in all anti-friction and plain bearings subjected to high shock load and vibration conditions.
They are used extensively for applications throughout industry and the automotive sector.
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear performance,
- High degree of corrosion protection,
- Multipurpose grease particularly for heavy duty applications
- This range of Lithium greases is highly recommended for all automotive use where a multipurpose grease is required for wheel bearings and chassis lubrication.
- All these greases are particularly suited for the lubrication of construction and mining equipment such as bulldozers, scrapers, loading shovel and all off highway trucks where greased components are subjected to continuous heavy loads and shock loads.
- These greases can be applied by gun or used in centralised systems, capable of pumping the appropriate NGLI grade.
- As with all greases used for the first time, check compatibility with the grease applied previously and if necessary purge bearings prior to application.
- Likewise, as a rule, take care not to over-lubricate and apply the quantity of grease recommended by the bearing manufacturer.
- The preferred recommendation for heavy duty applications in trucks, coaches and buses. would be (TEL Delta 600.see TEL range)