Chain & Cutter Bar Oil Morris Ground Force Croma 30
Morris Chain and Cutter Bar Oil has a proven track record for many years in New Zealand Forestry, being the choice of many operators throughout the country.
Groundforce Croma 30 Cutter Bar Oil is designed to meet all lumber industry, forestry, woodyard and estate management requirements.
Provides excellent corrosion protection and improved chain performance in a wide range of climatic conditions.
- Reduce wear on cutter bar chain and sprockets.
- Reduce build-up of messy foam
- Resist tendency to fling from fast moving parts
- Allow use in sub-zero temperatures
- Provides excellent corrosion protection
- Groundforce Croma 30 is recommended for use in all chain lubrication systems and should be used in accordance to manufacturers recommendations.
- Where biodegradable oils are required or desirable, CROMA VG should be selected.
- Groundforce Croma 30 is approved and endorsed by the British Agricultural & Garden Machinery Association.
FOR 205 LITRE AND 1000 LITRE PRICING PLEASE CONTACT US