ENGINE OIL 10W/40 PRISTA® SUPER BENZIN
Prista® Super Benzin 10W-40 is semi-synthetic multigrade engine oil, especially developed to meet the current lubrication demands of the modern gasoline engines. It is formulated with a special selection of high quality solvent refined, hydrotreated and synthetic base stocks and high performance advanced additive technology, supplied by the major world leading companies.
Prista® Super Benzin 10W-40 multigrade engine oil is designed for application in the modern high performance gasoline engines. It is also suitable for passenger cars with gas equipment.
Prista® Super Benzin 10W-40 engine oil can be used in diesel engines whose manufacturers recommend the application of API CF performance level lubricants, too.
• Excellent detergent/dispersant properties preventing black sludge deposit formation in engine crankcase
• Very high oxidation stability to reduce oil thickening, respectively oil consumption
• Steadfast oil drain intervals
• Confident corrosion protection
• Constant and stable lubricating film over a wide temperature range and under heavy loads
Specifications SAE 10W-40 ACEA A3/B3 API SL/CF MB 229.1 VW 501 01/ 505 00 JASO MA/MA-2