Morris: Multilife C4 5W30
THE RIGHT OIL?
Multilife C4 5W30;
A low-SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus, Sulphur) fully, synthetic multigrade engine oil specially formulated to meet the superior performance and fuel efficiency requirements of modern engines requiring low viscosity oils for gasoline and diesel engine applications. Multilife C-FOUR 5W-30 is compatible with engine units fitted with sensitive diesel particulate filters (DPF) and 3-way
catalysts (TWC). Advanced additive technology provides long-term benefits including reduced wear on critical valve-train components in modern multi-valve engines, including camshafts and hydraulic cam-followers.( European post 2010, Iveco Daily, Fiat
- Improved engine efficiency, output and fuel economy.
- Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear.
- Reduced exhaust gas back pressure. Improved flow rates to bearings at low temperatures and increased film strength at high temperatures.
- Better high temperature operation and anti-sludge control.
- Low levels of volatility.
- Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness.
- Low-SAPS (Sulphur, Ash, Phosphorus) product, for improved DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) performance.
Recommended for the latest petrol and passenger car diesel engines, including turbo and supercharged versions requiring a low viscosity 5W-30 oil.
Renault, Nissan, Suzuki, etc.
Mercedes Benz 226.51
Mercedes Benz 229.31
Mercedes Benz 229.51
FOR 205 LITRE PRICING PLEASE CONTACT US
THE RIGHT OIL?