Morris: Multivis ADT C3 5W30
THE RIGHT OIL? www.whatoildoineed.com/
Multivis ADT C3 5W30
A mid-SAPS (Sulphur, Ash, Phosphorus) synthetic multigrade engine oil specially formulated to meet the superior performance and fuel efficiency requirements of modern engines requiring low viscosity oils for gasoline and diesel engine applications. Multilife C-THREE 5W30 has been developed for use in Euro IV compliant vehicles using after treatment devices.
Enhanced oil flow and film strength give essential protection during start-up. Advanced additive technology provides long-term benefits including reduced wear on critical valve-train components in modern multi-valve engines, including camshafts and hydraulic cam-followers.
- Increased engine efficiency, output and fuel economy.
- Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear.
- Turbocharger protection.
- Improved flow rates to bearings at low temperatures and increased film strength at high temperatures.
- Better high temperature operation and anti-sludge control Low levels of volatility.
- Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness.
- Mid-SAPS (Sulphur, Ash, Phosphorus) product, for improved DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) performance
Recommended for the latest petrol and passenger car diesel engines from 2010 onwards, including turbo and supercharged versions requiring a low viscosity 5W/30 oil.
OEM manufacturers include:
BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Saab, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, etc.
Multilife C-THREE 5W/30 may also be used in Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda models operating fixed service intervals and other engine designs and gearboxes, i.e. Isuzu Trooper, where an oil of this specification is required.
Multilife C-THREE 5W-30 may also be used against VW 503.00/503.01/506.00/506.01 standards, but only for fixed service intervals
(Note: Should not be used in pre-2000 model year VAG vehicles).
ADT C3 5W30 Meets
API SN/ CF
Mercedes Benze Approval 229.31
FOR 205 LITRE PRICING PLEASE CONTACT US
THE RIGHT OIL?